Triple Bottom Brewing and Grant Blvd are fair chance and equal opportunity employers.
Triple Bottom Brewing and Grant Blvd are both looking for a strategic, motivated, and collaborative brand manager to join our team. This is a new, part-time position for each company. We are excited to be posting this job opportunity in partnership with each other. The ideal candidate is interested in both positions and is seeking to craft a full-time schedule between our two mission-aligned companies.
Triple Bottom is a craft brewery with a social mission, located at 915 Spring Garden Street. We celebrate community through delicious beer and creative collaboration. As a fair chance brewery, we create meaningful, living-wage jobs for people who have experienced homelessness or incarceration, and may otherwise be excluded from the mainstream economy. Grant Blvd is a sustainable apparel brand, located at 3605 Lancaster Avenue. We are committed to reducing textile waste to landfills while creating living wage jobs in fashion design. We’re both certified B Corp, and we believe everyone in every community should have the opportunity to craft something great.
We hope this new brand manager will be a critical part of our growth and will play a leading role in not just growing our brand awareness and increasing sales, but also helping to inspire our community to learn more about our mission and think differently about their buying choices. Our companies have always aspired to impact — we strive to be storytellers that shift perspectives and not only share the story of our work and why it matters but also uplift the powerful work of activists and leaders within Philadelphia advancing social justice in alignment with our own missions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and execute thoughtful customer engagement and marketing strategies to grow our customer base and inspire them to connect with our brand.
- Create an actionable marketing plan that encompasses priority communication channels (social media, newsletter, in person events, website, etc.)
- Manage company social media platforms
- Create content and copy for social media, website, and newsletter
- Plan and execute events in the taproom and beyond that advance our mission of uplifting our community, grow community partnerships, and drive sales
- Manage online advertising campaigns
- Communicate our unique value proposition as women-owned, B Corps creating fair chance, living wage job opportunities
- Partner with co-founders and general manager to elevate the taproom and in-store experience and ensure it reinforces our brand narrative
- Clear, empathetic, and respectful communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Commitment to storytelling, relationship-building, and inclusion
- Excitement for learning new things, and ability to receive and act on feedback
- Experience managing social media for a retail company
- Basic photography skills
- Basic technical proficiency with the ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Documents, Hubspot, Squarespace, Shopify and newsletter clients.
- Experience with Canva.com and skill in creating content on this design platform is strongly preferred
- Interest in (and ideally, experience with) event planning
- Comfort with and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to lead work from strategy through to execution (we’re a small team, so doing the little things is part of everyone’s job)
This is an hourly position (15-20 hours per week) starting at $20/hour.